Colombian pop star Karol G has signed with Interscope Records and will keep his catalog under the UMG umbrella.
“Karol G is without a doubt one of the most influential, creative and dynamic artists on the planet,” said Interscope CEO John Janick. “We are extremely pleased to welcome her to the IGA family and look forward to working with her and her team on the next phase of her incredible career.”
She joins several other hugely popular musicians including Lana Del Rey, Lady Gaga, Selena Gomez and Billie Eilish. Karol G has generated nearly 80 billion music streams worldwide with her hits including “Provenza”, “TQG”, “Mamiii”, “Bichota” and “Tusa” with Nicki Minaj. She is capable of selling out stadium tours and will get her first chance to do so later this year in the United States.
Karol G has released her album Tomorrow will be nice in February 2023. She released under her previous label, Universal Music Latino Unstoppable in 2017, ocean in 2019 and KG0516 in 2021. Tomorrow will be nice was the first Spanish-language album to top the Billboard 200 albums chart. Later this summer, she will embark on her first-ever stadium tour in the United States, beginning in August.
“Our partnership with Karol and her team dates back to the beginning of their career and it has been an exciting journey filled with incredible music,” added Lucian Grainge, Chairman and CEO of UMG. “She is quite simply one of the most exciting artists in pop music today and we are honored that she has chosen to extend her partnership with UMG for many more years to come.”
Karol G US Stadium tour dates for the Mañana Sera Bonito Tour
- 11 | Las Vegas, NV – Allegiant Stadium
- 14 | San Francisco, California – Levi’s Stadium
- 18 | Pasadena, California – Rose Bowl
- 19 | Pasadena, California – Rose Bowl
- 25 | Miami, FL – Hard Rock Stadium
- 26 | Miami, FL – Hard Rock Stadium
- 29 | Houston, TX – NRG Stadium
- 31 | San Antonio, TX – The Alamodome
- 02 | Dallas, TX – Cotton Bowl
- 07 | East Rutherford, NJ – MetLlife Stadium
- 08 | East Rutherford, NJ – MetLife Stadium
- 15 | Chicago, IL—Soldier Field
- 21 | Atlanta, GA – Mercedes Benz Stadium
- 24 | Orlando, FL – Camping World Stadium
- 28 | Boston, MA – Gilette Stadium
Ahead of this tour, Karol G will become the first Spanish-speaking artist to headline at Lollapalooza in Chicago on August 3rd.