Live Nation is expanding its popular Concert Week promotion to include music festivals with $99 flat rate tickets. Here’s the latest.
Live Nation says Festival Weekend builds on the excitement of concert week by offering fans $99 one-day all-inclusive tickets to a variety of festivals across North America. Over a dozen festivals will have a limited number of these $99 all-in tickets available for purchase as part of the concert week’s festival weekend. These include Gov Ball, FORMAT Festival, Broccoli City, Lavender Wild and many more.
Fans can purchase tickets for the festival weekend from Friday, May 19 at 10 a.m. ET through Monday, May 22 at midnight local time. Sales for each festival are subject to stock availability as all-in tickets are a limited promotion. The offer is only available for a limited weekend and is available on a first come, first served basis. Fans are urged to secure tickets to their favorite festival quickly, as prices will revert to standard once the festival weekend is over.
Participating festivals during the Live Nation festival weekend
- Adjacent festival | Atlantic City, NJ – Aug. 27-28 May
- Afro nation | Miami, FL–March 27-28 May
- Broccoli Town Festival | Washington, D.C.–March 15-16 July
- Catbird Music Festival | Bethel, NY – 19-20 August
- Fair Well Festival | Remond, Ore.—March 21-23 July
- FORMAT Festival | Bentonville, AR – Aug. 22-24 September
- governor’s ball | New York, NY – 9th-11th June
- Greenville Country Music Festival | Greenville, SC – Aug. 20-22 October
- lavender wild | Toronto, ON – June 4th
- One Fine Day Festival | Philadelphia, PA – September 9th
- Roots picnic | Philadelphia, PA – Oct. 2-4 June
- Sound on Sound music festival | Bridgeport, CT – September 20 – October 1
- TidalWave Music Festival | Atlantic City, NJ – 11-13 August
The $99 flat rate includes all fees up front. There are additional taxes depending on the city and state. These tickets are only available for a limited time and only for selected Live Nation festivals. The promotion is an extension of Live Nation’s previously successful Concert Week promotion and offers fans cheaper tickets if they purchase them during the promotion.